Inside Sales Position: Oracle EPM/BI Hosting and Managed Services
Job Description: ADI is seeking talented professionals to join our growing team. Candidate will be responsible for business development to include leading sales efforts, and closing business for the Managed Services Practice. Candidate will report to the Managed Services Practice Lead and work closely with other Practice Leads and Business Development Managers. Territory will include all of North America.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include:
- Prospect Net New and Existing accounts to generate a viable pipeline of EPM and BI Support and/or Platform hosting opportunities within assigned region
- Develop and execute sales strategy for accounts within assigned territory
- Position ADI appropriately and effectively with clients having an existing Oracle/Hyperion footprint
- Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success stories with prospective customers
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the EPM industry
- Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
- Development of marketing material
- Familiarity or active use of social media marketing and collaboration tools.
- Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to business users
The following are required attributes:
- 2-5 years sales experience focusing on farming opportunities based on need (production support) across a large stratum of clients (Small / Midsize to Fortune 500).
- Self-starter. Ambitious and looking to be part of the energetic team that is growing this practice
- Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Clear understanding of the Sales process, product, and service value propositions.
- Capability to leverage your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling.
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Experienced individual contributor selling Professional Services Offerings
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
About ADI Strategies Managed Services Practice: ADI 1MS (1 Maintenance Solution) is a highly consultative Hyperion EPM Managed Services offering. ADI provides its growing number of clients highly proactive and reactive support, as well as unstructured support options.
About ADI Strategies: ADI Strategies, Inc. was conceived and formed by six Principals in 2002. The Principals had the collective benefit of working together at the same company between 1994 and 1999. Working in small teams, the Principals led some of the pioneering enterprise and medium sized planning, forecasting and analytic implementations based on Hyperion Solutions Architecture. The headquarters is based in San Francisco, CA. (www.adistrategies.com)
Location: US – within one hour of major airport
Relocation: Not Required
Travel Requirements: 25-50%
Job title: Inside Sales Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: Competitive
Visa Sponsorship: Yes
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org